Hello everyone! I've decided to mix things up a little bit here by starting a community wolfling run! Because let's face it, there's only so many consecutive matriarch run updates anyone can handle before getting bored. Over on Creatures Caves, ten users submitted ten norns to survive for as long as they can, and produce as many children as they can, in the Jungle Terrarium. I have the bacteria nerf cos file installed, so instant death thanks to ATP decoupler shouldn't happen. After all, guaranteed instant death doesn't prove anything and is more than a little unfair. Any ways out of the jungle have been blocked, as this is confined to the jungle.
There will be two rounds in this run: the first one will be the submitted norns attempting to survive and reproduce, and the second round will be their children doing the same thing. The grandchildren of the original norns will be uploaded for adoption on Creatures Caves. The original norns will earn points through the following methods:
- 1 point for every ten minutes alive
- 5 points for every egg that the norn is a parent or grandparent of
Whoever earns the most points wins! The norns that will be a part of this run are all first generation, and there are five males and five females. Here they are:
- Gross Sacrifice the male Fallow Norn (yluklun)
- Zed the male Zebra Norn (Uzag)
- Bacary the male Bengal Norn (Floh)
- Simon the male Astro Norn (Zzzzoot)
- Takua the male Chichi Norn (Calliope812)
- Curly the female Bengal Norn (savannahs11)
- Cassie the female Bruin Norn (Linda)
- Wendy the female Chichi Norn (Arnout)
- Pyra the female Zebra Norn (Pilla)
- Andromeda the female Astro Norn (gemverse)
Now that all the information is out of the way, it's time to start! Andromeda is the first one out of her egg, and is immediately bitten by a mosquito. I'm not going to lie, I actually had to double check that they were mosquitoes, and it turns out they're actually called mossie flies, but mosquito works just as well.
Bacary had a bout of relentlessly slapping Takua, which may be revenge for Wendy, but still not a good sign. Many slap fights have happened, but there's also been a lot of kissing. Perhaps they feel crowded? The main group that seems to be the cause of the fighting is Wendy, Takua, Bacary and Simon. The main thing showing up on the medical monitor at this point is pain, which I suppose is better than poison and disease, but still not great.
The population is starting to become adolescents now, and they have shown no signs of stopping fighting. This could be due to the fact that many of them have decided to congregate in a pile. And they wonder why they feel crowded!
Pyra, Zed, and Andromeda on the other hand, are being smart and have distanced themselves from the fight pile. Pyra even exclaimed that she was happy right before this picture was taken! It's a wonder what not being trodden on and slapped will do for one's mood.
Death whimpers are still happening, and I don't know who is doing them, and slaps are also happening so I doubt that will help. I think I'm going to stop this session here. The norns' points so far are below. Also, Andromeda is a youth now.
- Gross Sacrifice the male Fallow Norn (yluklun) - 3 points
- Zed the male Zebra Norn (Uzag) - 3 points
- Bacary the male Bengal Norn (Floh) - 3 points
- Simon the male Astro Norn (Zzzzoot) - 3 points
- Takua the male Chichi Norn (Calliope812) - 3 points
- Curly the female Bengal Norn (savannahs11) - 3 points - Died at 30 minutes
- Cassie the female Bruin Norn (Linda) - 3 points
- Wendy the female Chichi Norn (Arnout) - 3 points
- Pyra the female Zebra Norn (Pilla) - 3 points
- Andromeda the female Astro Norn (gemverse) - 3 points